Friday, January 27, 2012

The "Bayless Conundrum"

I watch a lot of cooking shows. Food Network, Cooking Network, even a couple of foodie shows on Bravo and Travel Channel. The Wife and I consider ourselves professional "foodies." We've been to nearly every trendy restaurant in Austin. The man pictured above is celebrity chef Rick Bayless. He's a famous chef/author, who I've seen many times on television. He is one of the guys on these shows I really enjoy watching, he seems to be a very warm, friendly, happy soul. Yesterday, while scouring the web, like the Jedi I am, I came across some strange information. Rick Bayless' biological brother is pictured below:


HOW IN THE HELL DID SKIP BAYLESS COME OUT OF THE SAME WOMB AS RICK BAYLESS????

Yeah, I know. The most annoying, irritating, ignorant, angry little pricks to ever come out of Vanderbilt University is Rick Bayless' brother. I don't know anything about the parents of these two, but somewhere an apple fell not only from the tree, but out of state.
Just ask Terrell Suggs:
Agreed Terrell, DOUCHE BAG. 

This is what is so mind blowing:
Riddle me that one Batman!


No comments:

Post a Comment